Sunday, 8 January 2017

Day 8/365: Support Systems

Today we went to my Dad's for a Christmas lunch with the family. While they've always eaten healthy (and when I lived with them years ago they actually taught me a lot about food and cooking, I think that's where my love for cooking first blossomed) they called me up a few days ago to make sure that what they wanted to prepare for the lunch was Whole30-compliant. Bless them. It really warms my heart to know that no matter where I go amongst my family and friends, they will always make sure I have something to eat. I'm truly fortunate in that regard. I don't know if I would be able to get through the W30 without their love and support. Thank you.

If this is your first W30, you'll especially want to have a strong support system. You can turn to your friends, family, social media, the W30 website (have you signed up for Wholesome the W30 newsletter?), the W30 community is really great too, so much positivity and love. There's also me! I'm always here to answer your questions, feel free to leave comments on any of my posts, I would be delighted to hear from my readers :)

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment