Friday, 6 January 2017

Day 6/365: Wardrobe

The only thing that sucks about losing weight/getting smaller, is your clothes stop fitting properly. While this is exciting for me, it's also rather annoying. I feel great! I want to show off my body, but the clothes I own all seem to hang off of me now. I'm literally swimming in my shirt right now. Having to replace a bunch of shirts and pants just sucks. I also am not a huge fan of clothes shopping, so there's that, and the lack of funds for new clothes!

This is why thrift stores are great! You can get some temporary clothes that fit well while you're still working on your fitness, and they're dirt cheap! I'd love to be able to go to the mall and drop $2000 on a new wardrobe, but I don't know many people who would be able to do that on a whim. So you make due by going to secondhand stores and asking friends or family members that are about your (new!) size if they have any clothes they don't wear anymore and are willing to donate to your cause (you!) Sometimes you can find some real gems that will look amazing on you.

I'm hoping to ask my family tomorrow if they have anything for me in the clothes department. It's pretty sad over here right now, heh.

Sorry for the short post! Tomorrow's will be longer, promise.

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment